Potomac Shores is a 1,920 acre mixed use development located approximately 30 miles south of Washington DC in Prince William County, Virginia.
Potomac Shores today features single family homes, a golf course, hiking and biking trails, and a 13,000 square foot community center. When fully developed, residents and the public will have access to a retail-focused town center, a marina, a public high school and elementary school, and a station on the Virginia Railway Express (VRE).
A development of this size requires a considerable amount of planning and engineering. Gorove/Slade:
- Evaluated early site plans
- Completed traffic impact studies
- Completed parking assessments
- Created a transportation demand management strategy
- Completed a speed study for Potomac Shores Parkway
- Completed a traffic signal warrant analysis for Potomac Shores Parkway